Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal dreams

Wow, that'll be an interesting one to keep alive with no spells or damaging wands. Well written, by the way.

Heh, yeah, you'll initially have some trouble staying alive, never mind living forever. Love the intro - the whole idea of the Terinyo council plotting a replacement tourist attaction to AD is great :) Best of luck starting off...

10 characters
    Last edited by Soirana; 12-15-2012 at 10:03 AM. Reason: punctuation after pasting

A good read so far: and pretty good at making the most out of a limited situation!

Those bracers are going to be a godsend.

I always play necros like watered down wizards... i've already killed 6 and counting trying for the immort nec. Sigh. If I ever manage a victory post with the immortal, i'm going to post all the yasds below it. There will probably be.. a lot.

10 characters
    Last edited by Soirana; 12-15-2012 at 10:04 AM.

Nice start, especially with the cool axe and bracers. Still very low on HP though - you need to nab yourself some herbs. If I were you I'd cautiously proceed with puppy cave in the hopes of an altar, then maybe try my luck in getting through SMC with an invis potion and lasting through to HMV. Early CoC might end up being a safer choice though.

10 characters

Damn this was easy with scumming. It kinda lacked tense when I already knew im gonna win. This shall be the first and last time Im gonna cheat like this :|

Gate closed so I can continue looking for To gear without fear of corruption.
    So far I have only rolf's companion which increases To by 3. And as far as I know there are no quaranteed To artifacts.

Any suggestions?

10 characters

I advise getting some food (enough to become strained!), and 'w5'ing in PC:2 for a bit.
    This will train St efficiently, and with your equipment I am sure you can handle all the
    ants, even the queen considering your speed. You will come away with a nice (stacking)
    supply of rocks, -acid, and even a few nice ore samples. After that, I heavily advise
    visiting the DDL, then the lower levels of the CoC. Since the PC is already C-, kill some
    NPC's already : )
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."