View Poll Results: Do you believe in JADE?

Voters
117. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, JADE will be ready soon!

36 30.77%
  • JADE will be finished some day, but I won't live long enough

30 25.64%
  • I really don't know what to think

20 17.09%
  • In theory, JADE is possible, but It won't be finished ever

23 19.66%
  • JADE is only a myth

8 6.84%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in JADE?

Hybrid View

Default Do you believe in JADE?

Do you believe JADE will be completed at all? Or maybe it's just a superstition? Which will happen sooner: JADE, or Armageddon? Or none? Or maybe it's the same thing?
    Last edited by tail__; 09-03-2008 at 06:18 PM.

I bElEIvE iN tHe CrEaToR.

/TiA

Hey sure Jade will come (during my lifetime) anyway im still waiting for duke nukem forever.. (and the wait seems forever)

Please define "soon"

Wink

Well, let's define this as "before I get old". If you feel old already, understand it as "before I die".

I think there could have done with some differentiation between say "a release in the next couple of years" and "before I die" I chose the soon thing regardless though, because you can't always be a complete cynic about things...

well i used to believe in jade, but it looks like the project died again. TB probably got bored with it. First week of august he said he would be gone for 4 weeks, its the middle of september and we havent even heard a "Hey im back" update on his blog. Oh well.

I've got to admit... I'm not hopeful. I've started my own share of projects and never finished them, so I know how easy it is to abandon things.

I think the secret is to do a little every day, even if it's just setting aside half an hour. Posting about what's done, even in that half an hour, would also probably lift spirits here (I'm thinking of Toady's dev blog from Dwarf Fortress).

2020:
    JADE? Oh yeah, that's the game that will be released at Christmas, right?

Quote Originally Posted by Sradac View Post
    well i used to believe in jade, but it looks like the project died again. TB probably got bored with it. First week of august he said he would be gone for 4 weeks, its the middle of september and we havent even heard a "Hey im back" update on his blog. Oh well.

yeah, Thats also my big worry. He's almost been gone for two months. Hopefully he didn't die in Death Valley. I'm really looking forward to JADE. I wish he was a bit more active with his site though. Especially knowing he has dedicated fans.