Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Request for sample

Quote Originally Posted by Elone View Post
    That wasnt an anagram, was it? -_-
    That a man saw a warning start? _,--

Derailing the discussion and making a mockery out of it isn't pretty, but it sure is an efficient way to make people want to go away from the forum area.

To refer to the original post again, it certainly is a compelling idea if you think about it. You've described the possible advantages well. It's up to Thomas to take a look at this forum and toy around with it in his head, and maybe we'll see a sample. I wouldn't understand a line of it though.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by sbumps View Post
    Derailing the discussion and making a mockery out of it isn't pretty, but it sure is an efficient way to make people want to go away from the forum area.

you are a cat fast one in making a thin play poetry guilty for deaf emotion,
    but it is taken from a same true king's words
    I wonder if I must accept the woe.

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Knievel View Post
    you are a cat fast one in making a thin play poetry guilty for deaf emotion,
    but it is taken from a same true king's words
    I wonder if I must accept the woe.
    what the hell does it mean?

I guess it's just an anagram of the post Evil Knievel was quoting.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Anagrams were one of a small number of IQ games that my mind simply refuses to process... Oh well, I'm good at other things. Err wait, I did make a simple anagram somewhere earlier...
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

Default Observe this verbose shit

Probably, I should abstain from performing anagram arts in english. Transferring poetry that is shallow from my own mother tongue to a foreign seems far worse than the low pass filtering i#d expected..

Cross-language anagrams might be the future, but have so limited audience. Additionally, most languages have differently dense use of the alphabet ... if the alphabets are the same at all. Anagrams, if not well thought, map to strange things.

Btw, when talking about anagrams we must not forget to mention lawenilothehl/holeinthewall
    Of course it's unfair - that's the whole point.

The Adom wiki: everything you don't want to know about Adom.
    http://ancardia.wikia.com/

Now that you mention it... Personally, I would rather prefer it to be an anagram of "Hole in the law". It seems more fitting.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼