Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RNG is cruel)

Quote Originally Posted by vogonpoet View Post
    Gaa, now we have fallen into the classic swear word trap. Every year at EXIT, people assume I know no Serbian at all, and only ever want to teach me rude words - no one ever wants to teach you important stuff like ziveli (prost (waves at Silfir), cheers) and pivo (bier, beer) or even a simple dobar dan (guten tag, hello).
    Keep meaning to go to EXIT, but looks like I'll be in America instead this summer. I'll remember "pivo" for future reference though...
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

EXIT is indeed well worth a visit. good vibes

I just woke up, and I kitty-yawned, and am still drowsy... I read it as "EXIT is indeed well worth a wish."
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

As in a wand of door creation, or a wand of teleport or something else?

I'm so confused.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼

Wishing for EXIT should probably result in a randomly generated (ie up or down) staircase appearing at the PCs location... with obvious exceptions such as D48, D50, where restrictions in direction would apply - ha, maybe on D48 you would get a 50% chance of this special message:
    'The djinni whispers some magic words, a staircase pixie appears and tries to tunnel downwards, the forces of chaos are unleash a mighty storm of pixie shredding (all pixies on level slain), your wish fails'.

In general, I don't think the wish would be too overpowered, cos by the time you have a spare wish, you normally have means of escaping situations, but it might be fun to have implemented nonetheless.

Good thing ADOMs next release with hundreds of new game features is so imminient : )