Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Class restrictions

And wearing gloves on your head, boots on the hands and shooting daggers with the bow.

Quote Originally Posted by Narvius View Post
    And wearing gloves on your head, boots on the hands and shooting daggers with the bow.
    Cheaters on the Diablo battle.net used to do similar things to exploit the best boosts to stats. Wearing staffs on the head, rings for boots etc

Lol. That was a joke, but I like that shooting daggers idea =D But maybe with the crossbow only?

iirc, rings of regeneration work very well in missile slot.

What about a heap of 19 rings of regeneration? Do they work all at the same time in the missile slot?
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

no 19 rings don't give 19hp per turn, but to my limited experiments two or morerings actually increase chance of getting two hit points per turn. Can be just mine misperception.

Well - there is no limit to the amount of rings you can get into the slot... I want to see someone posting a screenshot of a guy wearing 1337 rings of regeneration
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.