Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: Your Top 5 Classes (in order)

Wizard
    Archer
    Priest
    Paladin
    Elementalist

The early game matters the most and these are all strong early on(not 100% sure about Priest...some races might suck early on).
    ________
    Subaru Srd-1 Specifications
    Last edited by sterjs; 02-24-2011 at 11:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sterjs View Post
    Wizard
    Archer
    Priest
    Paladin
    Elementalist

The early game matters the most and these are all strong early on(not 100% sure about Priest...some races might suck early on).
    Really? Early game matters least to me... For early game survival, I go

Trollish healer (other classes aren't good)
    Archer
    Wizard
    Elementalist
    I don't know.
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    In mid-late game you find lots of slaying ammo, shoot ammo with less energy expended in the process and can make a gazillion arrows/quarrels using a fletchery set. You also find some armour, which means you can laugh (and shoot) in a monster's face while it's hitting you, since it will probably miss or fail to hurt you.
    Err, I never said that Archers are not overpowered in the mid-late game.

I just said they are also overpowered in the early game. I seem to be loosing the ability to express myself. I shall try again:

One does not need to wait until the creation of ones first log, be it animated or hatcheted, to classify ones archer as overpowered. One may classify ones archer as overpowered from ones first encounter with an in-game monster, be they friend or foe. The degree to which ones archer is overpowered merely increases practically exponentially as the game progresses.