Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: ADOI Update Thread

Is this still available somewhere? None of the links work...

Quote Originally Posted by mio View Post
    Is this still available somewhere? None of the links work...
    Internet archive? This is few of things (I have some old Adom comic stashed soemwhere too) which probably is worth rehosting, except issues with copyright, etc.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

Some of the episodes are in archive, but not the whole series, unfortunately.

Looks like whole sivart.com site is down, well if it does not come back somebody ought to poke Travis via email. Probably polite, asking if he is not suffering major problems way.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!

In case someone is wandering... none of his contact emails are working... I don't think I'm such a fan of insanity series to try hunting down through social networks

He decided to nuke the site, and take down the series because he didn't feel like making it anymore. I don't know if he has the series backed up anywhere, but outside of waybackmachine, I don't know if there is anyway to find these.

Long story short: Messed up MySQL database, no backup, couldn't find certain chapters on wayback, gave up for months, gave up on giving up, found unfindable chapters, fixing.

http://sivland.com/adoi
    Last edited by Travis Prue; 10-19-2017 at 11:35 AM.
    Ancient Domains of Insanity
    Insane Dungeon of the Rogues
    Twitch

If you happen to know of a location to a missing chapter of ADOI, please contact me. <3