Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Funny message

Default Funny message

That's one powerful sage you got there.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

I recently got a message kind of like that in the Griffyard
    while grave digging with Fiddlehead the barbarian. A lich
    panicked, hit himself, and paralyzed himself. I didn't even
    know they had a paralyzing attack, let alone the ability to
    paralyze themselves!
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Basicly, there's a chance that anything that's confused will attack itself.... this is actually pretty nice when it's a greater moloch doing your job...

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Basicly, there's a chance that anything that's confused will attack itself.... this is actually pretty nice when it's a greater moloch doing your job...
    Well, not really. Greater moloch is worth 500k+ experience points... I'd rather kill it myself.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Quote Originally Posted by JellySlayer View Post
    Well, not really. Greater moloch is worth 500k+ experience points... I'd rather kill it myself.
    Is this including the consideration that GMs are a lot slower than the average PC and should thus get a large exp. bonus?

And if they could somehow continue playing after death, as _undead_ greater molochs, they'd be really nasty, with that load of levels they got through killing themselves ...

Quote Originally Posted by Pumpernickel View Post
    Is this including the consideration that GMs are a lot slower than the average PC and should thus get a large exp. bonus?

And if they could somehow continue playing after death, as _undead_ greater molochs, they'd be really nasty, with that load of levels they got through killing themselves ...
    Well, the bonus is BONUS = Opponent Speed/Your Speed, so for self-kills, the bonus would always be 1. That said, the 500k number I quoted is typical for a PC with probably 120-140 speed, so the GM would in fact probably get closer to 1 million experience for a self-kill.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

That's one powerful Greater Moloch you got there.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Quote Originally Posted by fazisi View Post
    That's one powerful Greater Moloch you got there.
    That's one powerful Greater Moloch Ghost you got there.
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"

Ah, someone finally appreciates the humor of it. Of course I am aware that monsters when going bat-shit loco can attack themselves. I was unaware that by turning into a lifeless mound of gore, they suddenly look more powerful.

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Well, you see, it just means that you will find a greater moloch in the next level... one that is level 100.
    The RNG is the source of chaos and corruption.
    "You talk to molest, the female dwarven child. Molest, the female dwarven child, grunts: "Me wanna sugar, please?"