Thread: Candle Regeneration Stops?

Default Candle Regeneration Stops?

I had a Candle-born Troll Farmer, and he encountered a river. I had him swim a few blocks of it, (taking about ~30 damage, and with ~60 hp in tow) and he has reached a small little cubby of land, in between him and the exit. Before I have him swim the rest of the way, I want to stop and regenerate my wounds, right? Well, it seems that the regeneration has just stopped completely here. His HP is stagnant, and his god is angry. Is there any sort of explanation for the Candle as well as the trollish regeneration just stopping in its tracks? Is there any way to avoid it?

Quote Originally Posted by Panda_Lord View Post
    I had a Candle-born Troll Farmer, and he encountered a river. I had him swim a few blocks of it, (taking about ~30 damage, and with ~60 hp in tow) and he has reached a small little cubby of land, in between him and the exit. Before I have him swim the rest of the way, I want to stop and regenerate my wounds, right? Well, it seems that the regeneration has just stopped completely here. His HP is stagnant, and his god is angry. Is there any sort of explanation for the Candle as well as the trollish regeneration just stopping in its tracks? Is there any way to avoid it?
    There is a room effect that prevents HP regeneration. Uh... "Devoid of all life!" maybe? That could do it.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

AAAAH, crap. That was it, JellySlayer. Thank you.