Thread: You shalt be hunted by fewer ennemies.

Default You shalt be hunted by fewer ennemies.

Okay. Screw it. That kind of message is probably te reason while everythin in that dungeon is insane. Less ennemies will hunt me.... BUT I WANT MORE TO OFFER TO YOU OH GOD!!!

jokes aside, it's still a weird mesage for praying in extremely close whilst level3
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Quote Originally Posted by Dudley View Post
    Okay. Screw it. That kind of message is probably te reason while everythin in that dungeon is insane. Less ennemies will hunt me.... BUT I WANT MORE TO OFFER TO YOU OH GOD!!!

jokes aside, it's still a weird mesage for praying in extremely close whilst level3
    I think it disables all of the breeders on the level.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Wait. REALLY? Damn claw bugs, die!!!!!MUAAAA
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief

Just a silly online game

Realy strange. I prayed with the intention of suicide on that previous character, and he got wyrmlance as a precrown Oo?

Just a silly online game