Thread: PV Avoiding Monsters

Default PV Avoiding Monsters

Does anyone have a list of all monsters that ignore PV when they attack? So far I can think of these:

-(Greater) claw bugs and killer bugs
    -Ratlings duelists and warlords
    -Stone ooze
    -Hotzenplotz
    -Diamond golems

but I'm sure there's a bunch of others. Assassin prince, maybe? Snake from Beyond often punches armor, but I don't remember if he always does...
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Large and giant rust monsters.

I also think molochs bypass PV. Maybe not always, but definitely frequently.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

If you have monsterdex available, then this ability is listed there as CriticalHits. Since it's "forbidden" knowledge, I won't post any such list here.

One monster that I remember doing this without looking it up is vapor rats.

greater molochs is probably worst on the list.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)