Thread: What the RNG gives you...

Default What the RNG gives you...

Made a Human fighter, went straight to SMC, one step away from stairs : Eternium 2 handed sword! nice!
    Made healing quest, tried to save puppy but many rivers made me turn way. Went to CoC, dwarftown (im lvl 9 at the moment) and the ancient dwarf said : Slay a doppleganger lord to prove your valor......

[Displacer beast][Black Unicorn][Chaos Wizard][kobold] [Stone Golem][Ogre King][Black Unicorn] [BlackPotion]

heh.

Sorry ancient dwarf. How could I know one would wait me in the SMC on my way to UD , and he was carrying an AoLS! also got 7lb O_O! and im only level 12!
    Last edited by Morb; 11-26-2009 at 11:15 AM.

Get Ultra.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Dunno, I did Ultra for lawful once. Sounds risky. All I want is to have a gate closer leaving the chain alive on each class. Im not really comfortable with Ultras ending :P

(Also found a bundle of 20 arrows of -slaying- O_O )

also what does "you suddenly feel in touch with nature". got that with a lvl 33 gnomish elementalist on D48 right before going to D49. between two normal step move. Did not noticed any changes

Quote Originally Posted by Morb View Post
    also what does "you suddenly feel in touch with nature". got that with a lvl 33 gnomish elementalist on D48 right before going to D49. between two normal step move. Did not noticed any changes
    You just walked over one of the former element anomalies. The elements are parts of nature, so...
    Last edited by Laukku; 11-26-2009 at 12:22 PM.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

I beat you in RNG help.
    You see here a white dragon scale mail. And me who thought it was crystal... well, thx gut for the tip about the BUGWIL. That wizard is going to survive well.
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Ring of ice and ring of fire, both on the same level of the druid dungeon.

The RNG got me back by generating a Snake from Beyond with about 150 speed, though.

Skullcrusher and Bracers of War precrown, wish from first pool sip
    on *D:7, neutral altar on VD:3 and lawful on VD:6, stable stoma
    and moss/morgia patches generated (via herb seeds, I'm playing
    a farmer) on VD:4, Khelly is now saved and Ratling is completely
    fed. Thinking either another lawful ultra, or a neutral one...

...why is it I can only get ultras with classes people say are
    difficult to play?

*Sorry, D:7, not VD:7.
    Last edited by Sadface; 11-26-2009 at 07:56 PM.
    Code:
    Really kick the child? [y/N]

....@.....
    ....t.....
    Yo dawg I heard you like buffalo so I put buffalo in your Buffalo now you can buffalo Buffalo buffalo while your Buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo!

Ultras: GE Farmer, Hurthling Thief, Orc Weaponsmith
    Wins: HE Priest, GE Wizard, Human Necromancer, Gnome Elementalist, HE barbarian, Gnome Mindcrafter, Hurthling Paladin, Troll Healer

Fighter is not difficult to play. It is just lacking the "easy" class bonuses that some of the other physical melee classes have. Still, with luck like that, might as well do an ultra. My only ultra was a UCGE Orc Beastfighter who had horseshoes up his ass for luck.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ