Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Holliday troll

Default Holliday troll

Thanksgiving is a time when all Americans gather
    together with loved ones and thank God their
    ancestors left Europe. Or insert
    continent of trolling preferance : )
    Last edited by gut; 11-29-2009 at 10:13 AM.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Which god they thank, L, N or C?

Smile Longest flame ever!!!

Gut. You troll. You dirty troll. You dirty, FILTHY troll! You must NOT post flames just for the sake of having fun! Don't you know the forums are not meant for that! They are not, have never been, and never will! They were designed for constructive discussion on ADOM, JADE, and their development! Have you ever taken a look at Usage of the forums? People like you who misuse the forums encourage others to misuse it, too! And that way no one will use the forums for their original purpose anymore! Besides, if I recall correctly, when registering you have to agree not to post any flames or offending material. If you continue your offensive behaviour, TB might have no choice but ban you! Also, your hidden text makes no sense. Didn't most modern americans come from Europe? How can you possibly insert "continent of trolling preferance"? Did anybody come from Australia or Antarctica? And even, (this is really ironic), what would you do if you wanted to insult America? Also, as your ancestors most probably came from Europe, you are actually insulting your own ancestors. And by insulting your ancestors you are insulting your genomes, and thus your whole line of ancestors and yourself. By telling us to "insert continent of trolling preferance", you are not just encouraging, but telling us to make flame posts! Don't you DARE to turn us into trolls, you troll! Hey, you misspelled the title of the thread! Don't you know the difference between "holiday" and "holliday"? Can't you spell? Are you an idiot? Anyone who can THINK will proofread the title of the thread before posting, because it's not possible to change it later. You should KNOW that. Also, you must NOT post flames just for the sake of having fun! Don't you know the forums are not meant for that! They are not, have never been, and never will! They were designed for constructive discussion on ADOM, JADE, and their development! If you don't believe me, just read the "Usage of the forums" link I mentioned earlier in this post. People like you who misuse the forums encourage others to misuse it, too! And that way no one will use the forums for their original purpose anymore! And, if I recall correctly, when registering you have to agree not to post any flames or offending material. If you continue your offensive behaviour, TB might have no choice but ban you! Why are you still reading this? Don't you know you're wasting your time! You should be ignoring this post, as it is just a big joke. If you are taking this so seriously that you read all of this, you need to get some sense of humour. Anybody who reads all of this obviously has no sense of humour, as any sensible people would have understood that this post is just a big pile of funny nonsense and just stopped reading. You must NOT post flames just for the sake of having fun! Don't you know the forums are not meant for that! They are not, have never been, and never will! People like you who misuse the forums encourage others to misuse it, too! Look at what you have already done to Warheart! He was previously a completely nice person, but look at what you have done to him!!! He was previously a completely nice person, but by making that silly flamebait of yours, you have turned him into a rude, blood-thirsty, monstrous Internet troll who participates in flamewars! Have you no remorse?!? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!?!? Warheart's life is now completely ruined, and he has a reputation of being an incompetent trolling troll of trolling who trolls trollingly. Besides, that flamebait of yours was not a very good one. It would have been better to insult someone's religion, or used the classic "NetHack is better than ADOM". If you can't think of nothing bad enough to say, don't say anything at all. Granted, I have seen far more pathetic attempts, but this was the most pathetic of them all. If you can't think of nothing bad enough to say, don't say anything at all. And don't try to quote my post and argue my points, as they are obviously nonsense I made up. You should be ignoring this post, as it is just a big joke. If you are taking this so seriously that you read all of this, and make an attempt to respond to it in a serious way, you need to get some sense of humour. Anybody who reads all of this obviously has no sense of humour, as any sensible people would have understood that this post is just a big pile of funny nonsense and just stopped reading. Also, you misspelled "preference". Don't you know the difference between "preference" and "preferance"? Can't you spell? Are you an idiot? You should have learned to spell in school, and if you haven't gone to school, you are a lazy bastard. Also, you must NOT post flames just for the sake of having fun! Don't you know the forums are not meant for that! They are not, have never been, and never will! They were designed for constructive discussion on ADOM, JADE, and their development! If you don't believe me, just read the "Usage of the forums" link I mentioned earlier in this post. People like you who misuse the forums encourage others to misuse it, too! Look at what you have already done to Warheart! He was previously a completely nice person, but look at what you have done to him!!! He was previously a completely nice person, but by making that silly flamebait of yours, you have turned him into a rude, blood-thirsty, monstrous Internet troll who participates in flamewars! Have you no remorse?!? Warheart's life is now completely ruined, and he has a reputation of being an incompetent trolling troll of trolling who trolls trollingly. Just like you. There is a saying: "People who call other people idiots, are idiots themselves." So if you call Europeans idiots, you are an idiot. Hey, you misspelled the title of this thread! You are an idiot! Also, you are a dirty, FILTHY troll! You must NOT post flames just for the sake of having fun, you know! Don't you know the forums are not meant for that! They are not, have never been, and never will! They were designed for constructive discussion on ADOM, JADE, and their development! Have you ever taken a look at Usage of the forums (you should have noticed the link earlier in this post)? People like you who misuse the forums encourage others to misuse it, too! And that way no one will use the forums for their original purpose anymore! Besides, if I recall correctly, when registering you have to agree not to post any flames or offending material. If you continue your offensive behaviour, TB might have no choice but ban you! Also, your hidden text makes no sense. Didn't most modern americans come from Europe? How can you possibly insert "continent of trolling preferance"? Did anybody come from Australia or Antarctica? And even, (this is really ironic), what would you do if you wanted to insult America? Also, as your ancestors most probably came from Europe, you are actually insulting your own ancestors. And by insulting your ancestors you are insulting your genomes, and thus your whole line of ancestors and yourself. By telling us to "insert continent of trolling preferance", you are not just encouraging, but telling us to make flame posts! Don't you DARE to turn us into trolls, you troll! Hey, you misspelled the title of the thread! Don't you know the difference between "holiday" and "holliday"? Can't you spell? Are you an idiot? Anyone who can THINK will proofread the title of the thread before posting, because it's not possible to change it later. You should KNOW that. And, if I recall correctly, when registering you have to agree not to post any flames or offending material. If you continue your offensive behaviour, TB might have no choice but ban you! Look at what you have already done to Warheart! He was previously a completely nice person, but look at what you have done to him!!! He was previously a completely nice person, but by making that silly flamebait of yours, you have turned him into a rude, blood-thirsty, monstrous Internet troll who participates in flamewars! Have you no remorse?!? DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU HAVE DONE!?!? Warheart's life is now completely ruined, and he has a reputation of being an incompetent trolling troll of trolling who trolls trollingly. Besides, that flamebait of yours was not a very good one. It would have been better to insult someone's religion, or used the classic "NetHack is better than ADOM". If you can't think of nothing bad enough to say, don't say anything at all. Granted, I have seen far more pathetic attempts, but this was the most pathetic of them all. If you can't think of nothing bad enough to say, don't say anything at all. And don't try to quote my post and argue my points, as they are obviously nonsense I made up. You should be ignoring this post, as it is just a big joke. If you are taking this so seriously that you read all of this, and make an attempt to respond to it in a serious way, you need to get some sense of humour. Anybody who reads all of this obviously has no sense of humour, as any sensible people would have understood that this post is just a big pile of funny nonsense and just stopped reading. Also, you must NOT post flames just for the sake of having fun! Don't you know the forums are not meant for that! They were designed for constructive discussion on ADOM, JADE, and their development! If you don't believe me, just read the "Usage of the forums" link I mentioned earlier in this post. People like you who misuse the forums encourage others to misuse it, too! Look at what you have already done to Warheart! He was previously a completely nice person, but look at what you have done to him!!! He was previously a nice person, but now you have turned him into an incompetent trolling troll of trolling who trolls trollingly. Just like you. So don't try to trick others to make flames, too!

You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

heh, everyone who read all that, please tell in a post. I doubt the count will go over 15...
    btw was it meant to be twice the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Moeba View Post
    btw was it meant to be twice the same?
    I wanted to make it as long as possible (10000 characters is the limit). After a while of typing I got bored and started copypasting sentences to be said multiple times, with some minor adjustments.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Gives new meaning to wall of text. I didn't even try after the first three sentences.

Serious props for all the effort that must have taken, Laukku.

Guns? Absence of religion? Lack of self-esteem? Poor parenting? The entertainment industry? Who's to blame for Gut's unbalanced prevarications? Numerous professionals (and not-so-professionals) have speculated and mulled, publicly and privately, over what has caused Gut to reduce history to an overdetermined, wireframe sketch of what are, in reality, complex, dynamic events. Let me make clear what is foremost on my mind and what the focus of this letter will be: he actually believes that there won't be any blowback from his turning autocrats loose against us good citizens. True, Gut has a right to his opinion. In his mind, he also apparently has a right to be a polyloquent, dysfunctional agitator as evidenced by his endless attempts to trade facts for fantasy, truth for myths, academics for collective socialization, and individual thinking for group manipulation.

I won't bore you with the details, but suffice it to say that seeing Gut succeed at giving rise to cankered, unholy grifters has left me with a number of unanswered questions—questions such as "Does his oversized ego demand that he outrage the very sensibilities of those who value freedom and fairness?" Even as I write those words I can feel Gut cringe. That's okay. Cringe. I don't care because if you study his mad codices long enough, you'll come to the inescapable conclusion that Gut's fans are unified under a common goal. That goal is to sucker us into buying a lot of junk we don't need.

I guess I can't blame Gut for wanting to herald the death of intelligent discourse on college campuses. After all, his uneducated bromides are like an onion that reveals layer after layer of voyeurism. For that reason, Gut sells the supposed merits of jujuism on the basis of rhetoric, not evidence. The evidence, however belated, is now in, and the evidence says that many people respond to Gut's stultiloquent, baleful catch-phrases in much the same way that they respond to television dramas. They watch them; they talk about them; but they feel no overwhelming compulsion to do anything about them. That's why I insist we do what comes naturally. Although I've been called every name in the book for saying this, I have a plan to raise several issues about Gut's crazy practices that are frequently missing from the drivel that masquerades for discourse on this topic. I call this plan "Operation get Gut off our backs". (Granted, I need a shorter, catchier name, but that one will do for now.) My plan's underlying motif is that my love for people necessitates that I ensure that we survive and emerge triumphant out of the coming chaos and destruction. Yes, I face opposition from Gut. However, this is not a reason to quit but to strive harder. Let me close by reminding you that the statements I made about Gut in this letter are in earnest. I will not equivocate. I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single inch. And I will be heard.
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

You know what they say about those who respond
    to trolls : D

> Also, your hidden text makes no sense. Didn't most modern
    > americans come from Europe?

On a serious note, if you had been born in America, like I was,
    you wouldn't have to ask that question. Political correctness
    regarding race is beaten into us at an early age.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Wall of text made my eyes glaze over. Good work.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

Default Blah

O.o

Wow. Seriously. WALL OF TEXT!