Thread: A pretty damn lucky game... Lvl 15 wizard!

Default A pretty damn lucky game... Lvl 15 wizard!

This game has been pretty lucky for me... I was fighting some ogres, and one dropped an anvil, I already found 4 different altars in Dwarven Caves (Made them all my deity now), I have almost 13 known spells, I have 3 pets (Including a lvl 20 will o wisp, which if I attack it owns me in one hit...), am L+ lawful, then, of all things, i thought my game was over being stuck in a room that had 3 elven priests, which filled the whole level with spiders and webs, which I had my will o wisp to finally get through it all(Healing him kept making me more lawful too, and got him really strong). Then, I killed a random spider, and it dropped an amulet. Later at the Dwarven village, I was curious so I put it on, and it was cursed. I was just about to destroy it, but instead used an identify scroll on it... Guess what it was? AN AMULET OF LIFE SAVING! And I havent seen that Khelevaster guy yet... I think Im doing pretty good this game... Time to go get the trident of the red rooster!

So how did he die?
    ADOM, where the most commonly used letter in the alphabet is the explosive rune. - starfries

I didnt die... I almost had to quit tho

congrats on the progress,
    will this be your first victory?

remember to BE CAREFUL ALL THE TIME FOR EVERYTHING
    anything can happen(you hit a karmic being in the dark and get eaten by a grue, you die...)
    the tiny girl refuses to take the wedding ring. you die...