Thread: Ideas for JADE (other than items)

Default Ideas for JADE (other than items)

Hey, just thought of starting a new thread about what you want to see in JADE. I have one that I wish you could do in ADOM as well.

If a missile weapon is not selected, you should be asked if you want to throw something in your hand (Like Rolf's companion (savior?) or the rune-covered trident) It was always hard to switch it, then have the monster too close and then switch it back and be dead. just a suggestion
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

But you shouldn't be able to throw wielded cursed items, otherwise it'd be too easy to get rid of them.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

You attempt to throw the cursed winged spear of flight (100s) with all your might.
    The weapon remains stuck to your hand.
    The momentum severely dislocates your shoulder.
    You die.

Quote Originally Posted by vogonpoet View Post
    You attempt to throw the cursed winged spear of flight (100s) with all your might.
    The weapon remains stuck to your hand.
    The momentum severely dislocates your shoulder.
    You die.
    Gruesome. What about just not being able to throw it?
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.