Thread: Yafvp

Default Yafvp

Torm, level 50 gnomish necomancer, saved with world with his brave efforts. I can't figure out how to copy-paste the end message like everyone else seems to, and I am sure as heck not typing it all out, but I'll mention a few of the bigger things. I rolled a random character for this one, not really expecting to go far. I got healing from Jhaord, the boost for saving the carpenter as enough to get me to N-. I got precrowned with Farslayer, which I didn't use nearly as much as I ought to have. I was crowned with preserver and =cold since I forgot to switch my black dragon scales for the mummy wrapping. Executor came on a surge of power in the dungeon before the Library. A white Wyrm in a tension room on D:35 dropped a glowing wand, 5 charges. I used two then, one for Acid ball, which I didn't find anywhere else, and another for 7lbs. I didn't find a natural pair of those either. I used another two for willpower on D:48 when I dropped the water orb so my willpower was still over 48 when Preserver and Nonnak's sword were factored in and end with 2 left. I got Emerald Bite on D:49 for my uselessness gift On D:50 I basically acid balled everything. Killed most of the stuff, blasted the levers and left after getting rid of my 2 corruptions with scrolls of choas resistance.

Well done! Grats.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.