Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Why do some people LOVE TH and others HATE it?

You will please note that most of that is available by 12th level possibly ninth and I run everything human mainly because I are one. And in my experience it seems as if charged and concentration stack for mana regen purposes. I don't take the spell damage booster talent. And for what its worth I haven't played a wizard in over five years.

If you wait 100 turns with 100 Concentration, you'll regen an average of 59 PP. If you add Charged into the mix, you will then regen an average of 60 PP. They do partially stack, but Charged is so awful to begin with there's not much to stack to begin with :P

In its defense, *most* talents are underwhelming. Heck, it seems talents are *supposed* to be underwhelming, outside of the first few levels.

some of them at least do something...
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

60/59ths of normal PP regeneration is something too.

Not much of something, but not nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Erik Piper View Post
    60/59ths of normal PP regeneration is something too.

Not much of something, but not nothing.
    i guess we play different game in such a case.
    So far rolled 15 casters with RoDS and shamelessly killed them within 200 turns. For eternium glory!
    (after 15 I stopped counting...)

A game called "semantics", I presume
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.