Thread: Omym Does It Exist?!?!?

Default Omym Does It Exist?!?!?

srry bout the CAPS, but I am looking for a gaming laptop that has XP on it. I've looked almost everywhere and only found vista ones. Does anyone know where to find one. (Hint: Can't take off W7 or Vista to put on XP because then none of the hardware would work)

And help would be greatly appreciated! Thanks in advance!
    When in darkness, you can always see the light (unless you're in ADOM)

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

mac. This message was too short to be generated. *sigh*
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

Out of my price range. Any other ideas?

Most successful combos for me: Grey elf wizards, trollish healers, dark elf beast-fighters, Gnomey monks, and any race barbarians.

You can get laptops with no pre-installed OS, or with Linux installed. They normally come with driver disks for XP. Heck, even a Win7 or Vista machine will have XP drivers available online. Some netbooks come with XP installed, but that may not be what you're after.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

I was thinking about putting either Ubuntu of Mint Linux on it, but I will have to look up and see if downloading the software for it will work. Thanks!

Y'know, I find it hard to believe that hardware will not work under XP. Unless it is really really shitty company behind it. Make a list of all the innards and check some driver website for it.

Quote Originally Posted by spectre View Post
    Y'know, I find it hard to believe that hardware will not work under XP. Unless it is really really shitty company behind it. Make a list of all the innards and check some driver website for it.
    This.

This part is totally not a filler.
    Gate closers: (ImmaNinja Level 44 Drakish Monk);
    Ultras: Maybe one day.

Quote Originally Posted by Silfir
    I was hoping for additional insight, especially as to the connection to alcoholic beverages insofar as non-consensual sexual relations with insects are concerned. Alas, my hopes were in vain.

I was actually thinking of getting a windows 7 premium with the nifty xp mode. But I heard it was not good.