Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: IRC chat

Default IRC chat

Mostly putting up this topic for people who don't know about the IRC chat for adom. In any case you just need a IRC chat client to connect and the info i'll list below. As for finding a IRC chat client, just use google and look for one they're not real hard to find.

Stuff you'll need to login in:
    First click on add new server, then under server name put irc.freenode.net. For the port number put 6667. Also don't forget to pick a nickname for yourself. To join the ADOM chat channel simply type /join #adom. You also can edit the server info to auto join channels like this one.

On a side note beware, there are some spoilers about the game on the chat channel. Anyways i hope this topic will help get some new faces on there.
    I haven't yet finished an ADOM game, but i haven't given up on trying yet either.

are many people usually on? i just got an irc client, but im not sure if i got it right, there doesnt seem to be anyone on.

theres always people on there, myself included a lot of the time.
    I haven't yet finished an ADOM game, but i haven't given up on trying yet either.

I always type "hellooo, anybody there?"
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

get on now, i want to bombard you with brimstone man challenge questions =P

could anyone give me one for mac?
    Haven't won with : Druid, Priest, Elementalist, Weaponsmith, Ranger, Merchants, farmers, Necromancer,Thief
    Currently trying : Entertaining girlfriend. Very, Very, VERY hard.

Just a silly online game

bump, so it can be seen by those who don't know of the IRC chat.

bump, again

Are you going to keep bumping this?

This is one of the rare cases where maybe someone with sticky powers could help out. Possibly.
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.