Yes yes, big title and not much to say. I wanted to write on the blog (here) but apparently you need an NSA account to post there.

I only wanted to add something to the discussion on the blog, that takes a direction i really don't like. Many say that it would be a problem that only "physical" beauty (ie appearance) helps against corruption, even going so far as to redefine the name of the attribute into something else like dignity, serenity, decency, humility, penitent, you name it ... which implies changing an (admittedly almost nonexisting) game-mechanic of shop-keepers liking hot chicks into shop-keepers liking shiny super-whatever beings. The whole notion of such an attribute (the new names) implies to me that it should not be visible to NPCs. Anyway, please do not!

What's wrong with chaos favouring the physically ugly? Nothing wrong lore-wise. Aren't the gods around creating people? So the good gods make things beautiful, the bad ones make ... chaos beings - the very opposite of physical beauty. Only problem with this seems political correctness, but hey, whole adom is a roll-bad-die-soon game that is heavily darwinistic and thus not very political correct, and the challenge is every so often to prove to the game that you can beat it anyway.

Also, being corrupted does nowhere in the game imply that you are evil or chaotic in the soul. It's a different dimension for good reason: Choices of the PC have nothing to do with attributes.

/rant