Just got this, enjoying the option to solo play to test it out. However, after beating a doppelganger, I noticed there's some inconsistency with the EP formula as written in the text and how EP seems to be calculated by monsters with non-zero PVs in T-32.

How I'm reading the formula for EP:
EP = (max(DV-10,0)*2) + (PV * 3) + HP + (max(SP - 10,0) * 4) + (St * 2) + (max(MAP - 20, 0) * 2)+ (MDR * 3) + ((max(RAP - 15,0)) * 3) + (RDR * 3) + [all the special attack stuff]

This correctly calculates all 0 PV EPs (Large Bat, Rabid Dog, Giant Frog, Zombie, Gray Ooze, Yellow Ooze, Ghost, Ocre Jelly). For non-zero PV, it seems like the book table is multiplying a larger portion of the equation by PV than intended (as well as something else, like maybe EL), though I'm not sure on the exact formula. Using the table as is a hurthling farmer can level to 2 in 3 EL1 monsters, which is maybe kind of quick.

Other questions/potential issues:
* Winning the game requires a potion of cure corruption, which is not an item that exists, though since scroll : potion parity is established with other items, it's easy enough to add.

* RAW for MDR/RDR is a little confusing. As I'm reading it, I can fail the damage roll, but still use all my excess successes from the attack roll for damage (making MDR a sort of 'bonus').

* Shops aren't in the rules beyond chargen. Given that there's optional rules for skill buying in the overworld, I'd assume it's possible to shop at DL0 for all non-magical supplies, but I'm not sure how much recovery should be allowed or what it should cost.