You may all find this funny so I've decided to register an account to post my stupidity. I've made about 40 characters thus far and they've all died in CoC. Regardless of level, items, carefulness or anything else relevant, I would almost always die in two shots. Multiple guides indicated that they basically make a straight line to CoC, so I'm like how is it possible I'm dying in two hits at level 12-15? Well back to almost all characters have died in CoC part. What I thought was COC was actually one of the new dungeons, spawning almost impossible monsters for early-late character. I'm like how the hell are these people doing this at level 6-10? I spent hours getting a low level there and it was still just as insane hard. I decided to give it one more shot and see if there was another dungeon that was CoC further west. Well there was so I'm back to enjoying the game. No, the name of the dungeon didn't give it away. I've only been playing for a week and the map I used was ASCII which appeared to have CoC in that same spot as what I now call the DoD, dungeon of death. Cheers, back to the grind.