I've had a bit of a hiatus for the last few years and come back to start playing again and.....

I donated $40 in May 2013 but I have no Steam key....or any access to one on the portal through my login despite it mentioning steps 1 and 2 (donation $40+ ) as displaying having access to one when you log in..

is that normal? Of course I donated before ADOM was released on Steam...

Obviously I have access to ADOM Deluxe (non-public and pre-Steam due to my donation and my original emails) - I've just downloaded the latest version on there - 2.3.5 (r78) and waiting for 2.3.6 to appear on there...

I emailed Thomas (and to be fair perhaps I didn't make it clear to him in my first email that I'm a donator - which I rectified in a reply email) but his first response was updates will be coming more frequently on Steam and public release soon starting with 2.3.7....and that he's shattered his arm a year ago and waiting for surgery on the 15th (ouch).

With all due respect guys I didn't donate $40 4+ years ago to wait for a public release to get the latest version. Do the 1666 donors in the Crowdfunding campaign 2012 have Steam keys? Awaiting Thomas' second email....

Regards,

Tony.