So on ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery, I had the smith die of being a "chaotic being" that needed to be "put down", "cough", "dont know how he had two Corruption traps in his shop, I swear!".....dip wand of trap creation in potion of exchange to hide evidence..... HOWEVER if i spend too much time in dwarf town, a huge explosion happens it says, and suddenly the town shop keeper is calling thugs on me and says stop theif. Now i can just kill him an the thugs its not really a problem even in my SMITHING Gear DV 22 PV 43, and i got some skill in my Large Eternium Hammer so i can hit and kill.

So first an explosion then hostile town shop owner, and thugs..... all while i just want to smith. Funny how if i just read spell books in town same thing happens, sound text then hostile.

Why is this happening tho? i can not see why hits happening. I am like 145 days in (custom setup with no background corruption yes i know lame)

i am now testing out and trying smithing again, been a bit since it did this on this game. Just wanted to use a safe free forge, meaning the dwarf smith had to go and in a way that doesnt piss off the town.

Lv 36 priest ( i cant seem to lv faster) and i am going for Ultra ending just need lv 45 to do the rest, got the crown and pendant of chaos.