Announcing the ADOM Omnipotence Bounty! This "competition" will be a bit different... The goal is to figure out how to read the fabled Scroll of Omnipotence! For those who don't know, the Scroll of Omnipotence has long been a source of mystery in ADOM, mentioned casually throughout the game in secret places... many didn't think it actually existed. Well, those people were correct... until recently. It can now be found in one of the most difficult areas of the game, the Final Ultimate Quest, and just getting there is a challenge in itself!

Due to the complexity of the task, and the amount of time that will probably need to be invested, I figured I would make the bounty a bit more enticing... I am offering a **$50 USD** prize to the first person that reads the scroll and provides proof. In order to claim the prize, you must only provide a detailed explanation of how to read the scroll. This explanation *will* be tested and validated, and if that validation is successful the prize will be awarded. Finally, there is no time limit on this bounty... the prize will remain until the solution is found.

Good Luck to everyone that participates, and happy hunting!

P.S. This is the announcement posted in the /r/roguelikes Discord server. In order to claim the prize, you must submit your explanation to one of the admins (such as myself) there. Here's a link to the server: https://discord.gg/GnnjyYe