Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
We have interviews from the Creator where he implies that it can be read. Such as here: https://www.gamasutra.com/blogs/John...mas_Biskup.php

If you try to read the scroll, you get this result:

The direction of research that interests me most at the moment is the Merchant Guild. I find it difficult to believe that such a special place offers nothing except an opportunity to rob it. Perhaps the ancient gray wyrm offers a quest under the condition that you are high level and have never pickpocketed, never became head of the thieves guild and never robbed a shop? Those would be prerequisites that you break without thinking in nearly every game.
Reason I was skeptical is because omnipotence is kinda hard to code, ya know? It doesn't just mean you're indestructable and can kill with a thought, those are just starters. And it's a personal thing but I find OP characters fairly boring to play, and anything that can conquer the ultimate dungeon is fairly OP... I suppose it's a prestige thing to say you've read the scroll successfully but that still doesn't remove the 'hard to code' part.