Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
Elven assassin is easy mode now?

I'm having a hella fun on steam now as well. The cute dog looks absolutely adorable, I think that's my favourite so far. At the moment I'm busy failing the Rolf quest again and again, I get stuck on a specific point but I don't want to spoil you. Do play around with the talents, some of them have improved big time! Healthy is especially notable, it is about as good as, and stacks with, the Candle sign.

Don't know about you, but my Adom sure got a little rusty. I killed a high level beastfighter because I misremembered the weight restrictions for a frozen piranha lake.
Just now I nearly killed an OP hurthling archer by zapping the unidentified wand of teleportation to grab the SoCR from the high mountain village. Woops, that wrenched the final charge.. I was lucky to carry a wand of wonder and heap of booze and manage an escape.
Hahahaha... I just had a similar situation last week, with a scroll of random monster summoning. Got a werewolf, soaked up a million tons of hit and got a scroll of teleportation. Felt better than closing the gate.