Thread: I found a bug or two

Threaded View

Default I found a bug or two

As soon as I entered the first level of the fire cave, a hostile fire drake started attacking me, but it soon became tame for no good reason. I noticed it when I kept attacking it, and then I got the "Do you really wanna splatter this poor overgrown firebreathing red lizard?" thingy, or something along those lines. I noticed that some dungeon features are not generated as they should be, for instance, one door got generated as brown (wood) instead of grey (iron). I encountered the same door bug a bit further into the dungeon. Also, the equipment destruction is huge, my books of frost bolt, clw, the out-of-depth spellbook of major teleportation, and most of my scrolls burned away while I fought that drake. Wasnt this area supposed to be for starters who dont have access to fproof blankets, ice rings, and ice gloves yet? I havent set my foot into its counterpart (ice cave) cuz they say it's buggy, but how about placing some guaranteed anti-fire equips, if there arent some already?

door_bug.png

Notice the different door colours. Maybe this is a feature and not a bug? Also, the drake is standing on the staircase to wilderness.

Edit: ...oops. Please ignore all this. >.>
    Last edited by Elone; 04-05-2008 at 06:17 AM. Reason: Oops.
    ▼ All their fault. ▼