Hey guys.

I`m a veteran player, don`t get me wrong - I mean I have had like hundreds of runs over the years and I have never made it further than the mid-game places and let`s say lvl 20 or so., I thought I`ve never been on this site either but I managed to log in, so I guess I have posted before :P

I enjoy the game on ASCII, I have the keyboard in my muscle memory - and yet, from time to time, the game still manages to surprise me.
Just now, Thrundarr gave me another mission to prove my valor by killing some poor bloke. I mean it happened twice, first I had to kill a Troll and then instead of venturing behind the Animated Forest or whatever I had to prove my valor again by killing a Hill Giant.
The other day I ventured into those caves to kill that Black Druid and as soon as I made it to that floor, a message told me, that the fcuker had just died and my mission is accomplished; i guess he stepped into an acid trap, maybe? :P
I think I have over the years had like hundreds, maybe a thousand runs, and never have I seen neither of those scenarios.
Another thing - I`ve read that kicking statues (the gray kind) will from time to time produce a wand and I think I have kicked at least 100 statues into little pieces (stones) and never yet have I found a magic wand inside the statue.
What`s going on? Have you guys stumbled into stuff you usually don`t see in the game, what`s going on, what are your most memorable weird situations and what the actual fukc and other questions ?
cheers