So I'm getting back into ADOM again, and have this wonderfully lucky candle-born dwarven monk going. He has an eternium tower shield (which he isn't using), a phase dagger, and 2 RoDS. He was precrowned with the Crown of Leadership and crowned with the robes of resistance. He has ~30 PV, and still (I think) gets the monk DV bonuses and (definitely) the ability to use unarmed combat effectively. He just cleaned out the right side of darkforge at level 15, just after doing the pyramid and dwarven graveyard. The steel golems were "failing to hurt" me half of the time.

His Le is only 12 thanks to the dwarven demon quest (but no other stats were drained), and I haven't gotten around to herb-scumming properly, so most of his stats (highest being To with a score of 20, but is boosted to 25 with the robes) aren't as good as other characters I've had.

I'm surprised it worked out this well though The UD was very unremarkable (1 herb level, a general store, a forge, a carrot room and a bunch of tension rooms was all that was generated) and neither the PC nor the DD had an altar in it, so I had to get precrowned in the CoC.

1. What to wish for?

I'm thinking one of the RoDS is for khelly and the other for "emperor moloch", but I'm not so sure. I will probably pool-scum for teleport control, invisibillity, and other intrinsics and could get a wish for khelly that way.

2. What to watch out for? This is a really promising character and I don't want him to die!