Page 15 of 31 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: TWL2010: Flamewar Thread

Quote Originally Posted by gut View Post
    You should really drop this alias Jelly, you always sound so
    much more intelligent when chatting on IRC as fazisi.

EDIT: just read albahan's most recent report for Water League!
    As if we needed to lengthen the gap between ourselves and
    Jelly's worthless League...
    Gap? You're league is so slow and cowardly it's taken you five people to reach experience level 9 and I:12. We've only had three turns played, and we're already two levels ahead of you and only two dungeon levels behind you. If tapi and gekko do nothing but descend once and w5 for the rest of their turns, we'll still be way ahead of you. You haven't made it through one round before nearly starving your PC to death, and you personally have already gone over your turn limit and ought to be DQed for it.
    Hoping to win with every class, doomed. Archer, Barbarian, Bard, Beastfighter, Druid, Elementalist, Farmer, Fighter, Monk, and ULE Priest down.

Our fault we don't drag our feet? Bad deal to descend at a
    smart pace? If your team can overcome your persistant
    nagging, they may yet pull out of the mess you made. They
    will never match Water League though, forget it.
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Quote Originally Posted by grahbrains View Post
    why are yo stil callin urselfs dicks for
    ethypic wun the flame war
    Who are you?

Anyone know if there are more forum titles to be had? I feel humble and underserving to be called "ancient member" with a measly 700-800 posts when the true ancients are over 3000. Mabye 3500+ posts - "Adomidiot" or "Geriatric member" or something

Oh yeah and anyone with less than 10 posts should have the title "Undisputed forum guru/genius", think of all the time they have to play instead of squabble.

Our healer can handle the threats of the mid level ID easily enough. More experience there to surpass you noobs anyways.
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

I think if you have over 9000 posts you should get the title "This guy seems to think that meme is still funny or something".
    ADOM Guides - whatever you wanted to know about playing a certain class, but have been afraid to ask!

Check out my youtube channel to see my ADOM videos, including a completed playthrough of the game. I try to give instructions, so if you want to see some place you haven't been before and get some hints on how to deal with it, this might help! There's also some other games featured there that you might find interesting.

I think if you get over 9000 posts, you need to get a title that says "Please stop spamming".
    I said it before, and I'll say it again. If I knew scripture like you, I'd prolly be an athiest too.. -gut

/l、
    (゚、 。 7  
     l、 ~ヽ   
     じしf_, )ノ

topler had that and more, and every link a winner
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Whoohoo, I'm near the top of that reputation list!

Who else can do that with less than 400 posts? Surely not Silfir, Gray or gut, who beat me only because of spamming like topler.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

Quote Originally Posted by Molach View Post
    Anyone know if there are more forum titles to be had? I feel humble and underserving to be called "ancient member" with a measly 700-800 posts when the true ancients are over 3000. Mabye 3500+ posts - "Adomidiot" or "Geriatric member" or something

Oh yeah and anyone with less than 10 posts should have the title "Undisputed forum guru/genius", think of all the time they have to play instead of squabble.
    What about ADOM monster rankings? You know, master/king/emperor etc.

EDIT:
    0= invisible stalker
    1+ least member
    10+ lesser member
    25+ member
    50+ greater member
    100+ member chieftain
    250+ master member
    500+ member lord
    1000+ member king
    2500+ member emperor
    5000+ ancient member

RFE time?
    Last edited by Laukku; 06-02-2010 at 08:36 AM.
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].