Thread: Two RoDS, wizard at D:46, wishes suggested in Wiki not interesting

Default Two RoDS, wizard at D:46, wishes suggested in Wiki not interesting

Hi everyone

My Gray Elven Wizard has two rings of djinni summoning, just cleared a GGV including a greater titan in D:46 with ease. I've had three RoDS before and wished for AoLS, Spellbooks of Acid Ball and Find Weakness. Visited the Library, so there's no need for more spellbooks. I have the maximum of scrolls of corruption removal. I'm likely going to Blue Dragon Caves next. What would you wish in a situation like this? Edit: I'm using a rune-covered trident and I just found Eagle's Claw, so no need for any ego weapons either. I had ring of immunity as a crowning gift.
    Last edited by moonshine; 02-23-2018 at 04:45 PM.

Personally if I have too many wishes I wish for scrolls of protection or defense and bracers of resistance or slb's. So I get a decent item and give it better pv. Alternately you can just wish for mana or potential mana potions if you are at potential.

Quote Originally Posted by Blank4u47 View Post
    Personally if I have too many wishes I wish for scrolls of protection or defense and bracers of resistance or slb's. So I get a decent item and give it better pv. Alternately you can just wish for mana or potential mana potions if you are at potential.
    I have two slb's already, and some artifact boots too. Wishing for mana potions or toughness potions of willpower potions seems the best option for now. I would not wish for potions of potential, as the potions of mana/toughness/willpower simply work regardless of any maximum value.

The idea behind the potential mana potions is that mana trains up to potential just by casting spells, and wishing for potential potions gets you 2-3 of them. that means +6-9 mana vs + 3-4 from just wishing for mana.

It depends on your goal: do you want an ultra finish or a normal ending?

Wishing for speed temporarily turns you into a whirlwind of destruction; this is probably the most practical use of your wishes.

Wishing for potions of willpower is a strong choice if it pushes your ball radius beyond the next threshold.
    You steal a scroll labelled HITME. The orc hits you.

Quote Originally Posted by grobblewobble View Post
    It depends on your goal: do you want an ultra finish or a normal ending?

Wishing for speed temporarily turns you into a whirlwind of destruction; this is probably the most practical use of your wishes.

Wishing for potions of willpower is a strong choice if it pushes your ball radius beyond the next threshold.
    I wished for potions of willpower. I have not prepared for ultra ending, just happened to find a RoDS early enough by doing a lot of sidequests and I have already crowned Neutral, so I'll go for a normal ending. My great balls of fire are now even greater, Wi:34 and 49 with all the items that enhance Wi. Edit: BDC went fine, got a few more levels there.

Ok I won. I was playing in Steam savecheat mode, so I won't celebrate myself, but will trying again in traditional mode. This was a rehearsal game that went absolutely fine

Wish for a puppy!

Remember to wish for a cute one!

)!)*!/[?%?!$*)%?"/]'"/"*(
    #########################
    ....>..**....*.@H########
    #########################
    [*([~'$(?[![]]!["$?"[)(/'
    )$()$?/")%%$'?'"*(?)/?][(