Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: List of must fixes

I'm playing mindcrafters again, so I'd really like to see the RFEs on this thread considered: http://www.adom.de/forums/showthread...e-improvements
    Last edited by jt; 02-28-2014 at 06:43 PM.
    Playing since gamma 10, when necklaces looked like &s. Lithium man. Brass + Lithium. OCG. Illiterate barb. One race and one class to go.

I just crossed all issues fixed for Prerelease 21. I hope you don't mind me editing your posts.
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

That's great, jt! I will now endeavor to find more for you
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.

Posting the new mindcraft menu screenshot here too, I hope you like it:

mindcraft_menu.png
    “It's a cruel and random world, but the ChAoS is all so beautiful.” ― Hiromu Arakawa

Make moving around in the ToEF less tedious by reducing message spam

And not sure if there's an RFE for this, but is there an easy way to permanently disable sound? Currently the game always starts with the default sound options.
    Last edited by paivi; 03-16-2014 at 11:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by paivi View Post
    And not sure if there's an RFE for this, but is there an easy way to permanently disable sound? Currently the game always starts with the default sound options.
    Just set both values to "0" and save the configuration afterwards ("s").

To be honest, although this is subjective, I wouldn't call these "must fixes". They are nice, but low-priority fixes.

I'd say the highest-priority thing right now is that we should get p21! All the really high-priority stuff (first pages of this thread) has been addressed, but some changes (like monster generation, Thrundarr quest, etc.) have a pretty large gameplay impact so after they are tested by the community at large, they might generate adjustments that are really high-priority.

Yep. This thread is becoming less "list of must fixes" and more "list of nice-to-have fixes". Will the next prerelease come soon, or is TB still busy implementing the ice queen quest?
    You hit Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, and severely wound him.
    The greater balor summons some help!
    The ratling duelist disarms you. You drop your blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12]. It flies to the west.
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, picks up the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].
    Andor Drakon, the ElDeR cHaOs GoD, wields the blessed Trident of the Red Rooster (+36, 6d12+18) [+12, +12].

I concur - I sort of idealized this thread as for things that seriously affect gameplay, are quite annoying, or both.

On that note, the #1 thing left that I think needs to be fixed for p21: mist elf + iron damage in wilderness - http://www.adom.de/forums/project.php?issueid=2686
    gate closers: GeWi GnMo(unarmed) DeAs/Pa/Mi(staves)/Ra GePr DrBb HrMo | p7: MeBf | p17: GnPr | p20: DrDu GnAs DeCk MeWp OrBf GnTh MeHe | R57: MeDu | R101: DrAs (26,674 turns) GnDu (26,748) DrAs (18,533)
    ULE: HeRa — OCG: DeMi
    currently speedrunning DrAs.