Two Food Shops generated in town
issueid=685 11-26-2011 10:40 PM
Number of reported issues by ABCGi: 1
Two Food Shops generated in town
No weapon shop was generated thus I could not sell any weapons or armour in town

Is this deliberately random? I started a game and the two shops in town were both food. This meant that with no weapon shop was generated thus I could not sell any weapons or armour in town.

If it is deliberate I would consider revising the design, if it isn't I would fix this as it is kind of annoying.

I looked for a duplicate of this bug and couldn't find it. Jade 0.2.2 reported 27 Nov.

Thx for the game :)

Edit: nvm this is because the items weren't identified. But a new user might be confused in the same way as above. You might consider changing the message to "the shopkeeper won't buy unidentified items" or whatever reason he/she has.

Cheers,
ABCGi
Issue Details
Issue Number 685
Project ADOM II (formerly known as JADE)
Category Gameplay
Status Fixed
Priority 10 - Lowest
Affected Version JADE 0.2.2
Fixed Version ADOM II 0.2.4
Users able to reproduce bug 1
Users unable to reproduce bug 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

11-27-2011 04:23 AM
Whether or not there are multiple shops of the same type in the same settlement should depend on the size of said settlement. A small hamlet like Terinyo should really only have one food store; a large city should have several.

05-01-2012 10:05 PM
The Creator
Fixed for ADOM II 0.2.4. Please send your real name to creator(at)ancientdomainsofmystery.com for it to be included in the credits. (If you were already asked to do so you can ignore this message. Please include a reference to the bug or RFE you are credited for.)

+ Reply