Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Donors act now!

Default Donors act now!

As specified by the Creator on his blog, donors need to enter their rewards data at the ADOM: The Resurrection Fulfillment Portal by December 10 midnight German time (UTC +1) or their special donor rewards will not be redeemed. The portal is to be found here:

http://www.adom.de/the-resurrection/index.html

Moderators, please sticky. People with posting access to r.g.r.adom, please post this info there! And it would be nice to have this info up at r.g.r.announce too.

Spread this on other ADOM forums and everywhere you bothered to spread the news of the crowdfunding campaign! Let's try to reach as many donors as we can so the release of 1.2.0 is a true crowd pleaser.

Honestly I doubt this thread will help. The people on the forums follow this game a lot more closely then the majority. Those of us here probably have already done it.

On a side note: I find it interesting the method TB is using for parsing the % of responses can never hit 100% dude to the Legend level not being tracked right.

> People with posting access to r.g.r.adom

isn't that everybody?
    "Whip me!" pleads the adom player. The rng replies... "No."

Question about the Adventurer reward:
    The statue step 3 says
    Step #3: Suggest a magical effect

I suggest the following magical effect
    Is this supposed to be a real game effect, like "Cure Light Wounds" or a flavor text like "The statue turns green for a moment" that has no in game impact?

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    Is this supposed to be a real game effect, like "Cure Light Wounds" or a flavor text like "The statue turns green for a moment" that has no in game impact?
    I asked this question on the blog in the comments but got no answer. I too would like some insight as to what this means.
    Proud member of Team Silfir in the Treasure Hunter debate.

I think this is any magic ingame effect (gain a talent, raise a skill/dice of skill, gain/lose an intrinsic...). Magically changing the colour of a statue would also work I guess, but would assume there would be input for how the statue looks after 'usage' if that was planned from the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by szopin View Post
    I think this is any magic ingame effect (gain a talent, raise a skill/dice of skill, gain/lose an intrinsic...). Magically changing the colour of a statue would also work I guess, but would assume there would be input for how the statue looks after 'usage' if that was planned from the beginning.
    by 'change the color for a moment', I meant some purely cosmetic thing that would never even show up in the UI. Should have been something more obvious like 'turns around and moons you'

It's also not clear if it's a one time effect, or each time the trigger is invoked. My initial concept involved the statue being one of the kind you could pick up and move. Then you can put it down again and cause the magic effect elsewhere. But apparently no go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mobius View Post
    by 'change the color for a moment', I meant some purely cosmetic thing that would never even show up in the UI. Should have been something more obvious like 'turns around and moons you'

It's also not clear if it's a one time effect, or each time the trigger is invoked. My initial concept involved the statue being one of the kind you could pick up and move. Then you can put it down again and cause the magic effect elsewhere. But apparently no go.
    IIRC they will be enterable tiles like altars, so that's why I was assuming magic effects on player char. Then again magical effects like make the level herb-sustaining or non-breeder should work too I guess.

Or "explodes in fire". Any event can be triggered, I presume, though something immensely special is likely outside of scope.
    Platinum Edition ADOMer
    http://gamesofgrey.com - check out my roguelikes!

Quote Originally Posted by Grey View Post
    Or "explodes in fire". Any event can be triggered, I presume, though something immensely special is likely outside of scope.
    "You stumble upon a statue. Of Mary-Theresa. You get AoLS put on your neck, immunity from evil deeds, converting others is in your nature now, no prayers (theologically god is not to serve your..." Now to start a discussion, would AoLS be worth to catholicise?