Make Hotzenplotz quests available to all chaotics
issueid=3066 06-11-2014 03:24 AM
Number of reported issues by Dogbreath: 74
Make Hotzenplotz quests available to all chaotics

Reference this RFE. It was implemented rather strangely, by only letting ChAoS Knights access Hotzenplotz's quests. Everyone else still has to talk to Rynt first. This, IMO, should be changed for consistency and logic.
Issue Details
Issue Number 3066
Issue Type Feature
Project ADOM (Ancient Domains Of Mystery)
Category All
Status Suggested
Priority 8
Suggested Version ADOM r48
Implemented Version (none)
Milestone (none)
Votes for this feature 12
Votes against this feature 0
Assigned Users (none)
Tags (none)

06-11-2014 11:12 PM
i agree, but i would make it possible for all characters to get the quest from hotz first regardless of alignment. it's consistent, because characters of all alignments can get the quest from hotz after getting it ftom rynt.

06-12-2014 12:05 AM
Ancient Member
Quote Originally Posted by aerol
i agree, but i would make it possible for all characters to get the quest from hotz first regardless of alignment. it's consistent, because characters of all alignments can get the quest from hotz after getting it ftom rynt.
I disagree: you can get the quest from Rynt, but the healer tells you he won't interact with your kind if you are C. If you were to implement this as to your suggestion, one could kill the Healer and come back as N or L and find that - oops! you can't get Healing now [well at least until you turn C?] because the healer doesn't tell you anything. I think it makes more sense to keep it to C characters.

+ Reply